We’re an early stage fintech founded by a team with deep financial services experience and with backing from some of the world’s leading Venture Capital investors. Kinetic's mission is to accelerate global commerce by removing friction between payments companies and their merchants.
Our platform helps payments companies understand and manage credit risk in order to reduce risk and grow volumes. We are looking to hire a Product Owner to join our team and help us on our journey. We believe diverse teams win and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. Kinetic has built a collaborative, flexible and supportive culture where everyone can thrive.
We are looking for someone who is excited at the prospect of facing new and difficult challenges in developing a B2B product in the payment space. You will be comfortable working as part of a team who are building things from the ground up. We are looking for someone with passion to build high quality products and who is motivated by making an impact on our business and for our customers. We are a “Remote-first” company and would enable you to work in any time zone - although ideally somewhere between GMT +4 to GMT +8.
- Own the product roadmap:
- Work closely with the founding team to create and align roadmap to strategic goals
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Serve as the voice of the client
- Be engaged with Clients to understand their challenges and ensure product delivers against key pain points
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Define product specifications
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Drive best in class industry practices to improve development outcomes
- Increase our understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Has deep knowledge of the payments domain
- Six or more years experience in product management or similar role
- Worked in payments industry domain for at least 3+ years
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Certified Scrum master certification
- Prior experience in development or program management
- Worked in a early stage startup
- Knowledge of insurance domain